Elite Racing League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Racing League

Best Racing League There Is!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Limiting Fuel Tank Size

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sandmaker
Rookie
Rookie
Sandmaker

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-03-04

Limiting Fuel Tank Size Empty
PostSubject: Limiting Fuel Tank Size   Limiting Fuel Tank Size Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 4:39 pm

Hey fellas,

I was wondering if there is a way to separately limit the size of the fuel tank in the game setup with out increasing the the tire wear.

The only thing I can find to do this is the pit stop frequency, but that changes both.

Thanks in advance,
Back to top Go down
SCC-KngOfCell
SCC-KngOfCell

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Limiting Fuel Tank Size   Limiting Fuel Tank Size Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 4:40 pm

There is a fuel load setting in your garage/setup window. i haven't messed around with this feature so im not sure if its what ur looking for.

There is also a program called NR2003 Editor that allows u change several things in ur game like championship schedules, AI strength, and acouple of other settings including fuel consuption, tire wear, etc. Im not sure what site i got it from but if u google which is how i found it im sure u will find it.

Im not sure this is what ur looking for but its worth a try.
Back to top Go down
RAYSER34
Driver
Driver
RAYSER34

PostSubject: Re: Limiting Fuel Tank Size   Limiting Fuel Tank Size Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 4:41 pm

I remember reading that Nascar will use 17 gallon fuel tanks at all tracks next season, with the cot on the superspeedways and all.

I couldn't find any way of changing the fuel tank size myself, I kept trying to change that to 14 gallons for Lowe's track since spring.
Back to top Go down
Sandmaker
Rookie
Rookie
Sandmaker

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Limiting Fuel Tank Size   Limiting Fuel Tank Size Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 4:46 pm

Thanks SCC!
I believe that little app will do the trick.

We were able to increase the fuel consumtion, essentially shortening the tank to 11 gallons, or what ever size we want, (with a bit of math).

Thanks a lot
Back to top Go down
SCC-KngOfCell
SCC-KngOfCell

PostSubject: Re: Limiting Fuel Tank Size   Limiting Fuel Tank Size Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 4:47 pm

No problem. Glad i could help king
Back to top Go down
Hammerfall07
Rookie
Rookie
Hammerfall07

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Limiting Fuel Tank Size   Limiting Fuel Tank Size Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 6:33 pm

Thanks also
Back to top Go down
TKR-Thunder
Driver
Driver
TKR-Thunder

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Limiting Fuel Tank Size   Limiting Fuel Tank Size Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 5:26 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Limiting Fuel Tank Size   Limiting Fuel Tank Size Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Limiting Fuel Tank Size
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Racing League-
Jump to: